Accounts and Payments
How and Where to Make a Payment
Online: Log in to WebRunner, click the student tab, select Student Accounts and click on "Make a Payment".
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted. No additional fees are assessed for debit or credit card payments.
Mail: Send a check or money order with student ID number to:
博彩app下载 Business Office
6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
Checks and money orders, made payable to 博彩app下载, are accepted for the amount due only. Two-party checks will not be accepted. A $20 charge is assessed for returned checks.
Phone: Credit and debit card payments are accepted over the phone. Call 541-917-4303.
Drop box: Payment drop boxes and envelopes are located on the Albany campus in Takena Hall and Calapooia Center (in front of the Business Office).
An Authorized User is an individual (parent, guardian, or employer) whom an 博彩app下载 student has approved to make electronic payments on their behalf.
Student needs to invite the Authorized user through their WebRunner:
- Click on the Student tab
- Choose "Student Accounts"
- Click the "Click Here" box to make a payment or authorize another payer
- Enroll your Authorized User in the Touchnet Gateway in the My Profile Setup section
After the student sends the invite, the Authorized User will receive an email invitation to enroll on the Touchnet gateway which can be accessed 24/7 using your email address and a password.
Authorized Payers should pay only the current balance due. Credit balances are refunded to the student unless payment was made by credit card, in which case, the card used will be credited.
Completed disclosure authorizations should be submitted to registration for processing. Disclosure authorizations can also be completed through WebRunner. Click on Personal Information tab. Choose Update > Display Disclosure Information. Disclosure Authorization.
- Completed disclosure authorizations should be submitted to registration for processing.
- Disclosure Authorizations can also be completed through WebRunner.
- Click on Personal Information Tab
- Choose Update//Display Disclosure Information
Third-party billing is when a private or government agency (such as employer or sponsoring
agency) is paying any portion of your tuition or fees. Third parties pay the college
directly on behalf of the student with an agreement, commitment and/or obligation
between the paying party and the student.
Qualifications for Third Party Billing
Outside organizations can qualify for third-party billing if:
- They will cover all or most of your tuition and fees
- They will send payments directly to 博彩app下载
- They require an itemized invoice to be addressed in their name
How to use third-party billing
- Check with your sponsor
Before you register for classes, check with your sponsor and make sure they have a formal billing arrangement with 博彩app下载 (see instructions for sponsors).
- Provide billing authorization
Have your sponsor provide a billing authorization to you or to the college.
- Meet the due dates
We must receive your billing authorization by the payment due date. It’s up to you to make sure the billing authorization is received on time. Email authorizations to wheeles@linnbenton.,edu, or mail to:
博彩app下载 Business Office, 6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
You must finish registering for classes, including waitlisted, open-entry, and late-starting classes, by the second Tuesday of the term. Third-party payments are not subject to the same deadlines as student payments, nor are third-party bills sent at the same time as student bills. You are responsible for ensuring that payments made on your behalf are received in a timely manner. We generally expect payment prior to the end of term.
If your third-party payer fails to pay, you are responsible for paying all charges due on your account.
- Check your student account
Check your student account balance regularly in WebRunner. If you owe money, either we did not receive the authorization, it is incomplete, or the sponsor is only paying part of your bill. If your authorization is not enough to cover your bill, you will need to pay the difference by the payment due date.
- Do not set up your third party as an Authorized Payee on your student account.
- Making third-party purchases at the campus store
It normally takes one business day from the time we receive the authorization to post the funds to your bookstore account. However, due to increased volume at the start of the term, it may take an additional day to process forms during that time. When making your purchase, indicate the purchase is being paid for with Agency funding.
- It is best if your sponsor sends your authorization to us early – in most cases, you can purchase your books and supplies before the term starts.
- You are ultimately responsible for the purchases that you make at the campus store. If for any reason your sponsor does not pay, you will be placed on hold (which means you will not be able to register for classes or receive transcripts) and billed for the item(s) that were not paid.
- Contact your sponsor directly with questions about what items you are allowed to purchase. The campus store posts amounts to your account based on the authorization submitted by your sponsor. We are not able to allow purchases of items such as electronics, calculators, backpacks, or computers that are not specifically authorized.
Are you a business or organization interested in paying educational expenses for 博彩app下载
students? Set up a third-party billing arrangement with us so that we can bill you
How to set up third-party billing
- Set up formal billing arrangements-Billing Authorizations
Authorization can be created using our Agency Payment Voucher Form or you may submit your own authorization on your official letterhead and include the student’s name, 博彩app下载 ID, and an itemization of all charges to be billed. To set up multiple-term authorizations, specify which terms to authorize (limited to one academic year). All third party billing accounts must provide a valid US mailing address.
- Eligible charges: include tuition and mandatory class fees (lab, Online Learning, student activity, college service, technology, and transportation), books, supplies and late charges. This form should be as specific as possible as to the charges that your company will pay. For example, if you are authorizing $400 for books and $50 for supplies, but would prefer that the student not purchase computer items, please note this on the authorization form.
- Restrictions: payment cannot be contingent upon grades or successful completion of
class, enrollment, attendance, or financial aid status.
- Submit authorizations
Submit authorization through the Agency Payment Voucher Form or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billing authorization deadline: authorizations are due by the payment due date and must include the student’s 博彩app下载 ID number. Late authorizations may result in
deletion of the student’s course registration and late fees.
- Billing authorization deadline: authorizations are due by the payment due date and must include the student’s 博彩app下载 ID number. Late authorizations may result in deletion of the student’s course registration and late fees.
- Make payment
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Important! To ensure proper credit, reference your ID number on your remittance. Do not combine payment with other 博彩app下载 invoices.
- Unpaid charges: Released back to the student after 45 days. Unauthorized bookstore purchases are ultimately the student’s responsibility. If for any reason your organization fails to pay for an item the student charges to their account, we will place that student on hold (which means they will not be able to register for classes or receive transcripts) and we will invoice them directly for the purchase(s). Make sure that your students understand what your organization will pay for before they are sent in to charge.
Please contact the 博彩app下载 Business Office with any questions at 541-917-4312.
Financial Aid Payments
Financial Aid will be applied toward any amount due 博彩app下载 before monies are released to student. Financial Aid checks will be mailed or direct deposited bi-weekly beginning the second week of the term. Students can sign up for Direct Deposit on WebRunner.
Student assumes full responsibility for tuition and fees and will be charged late
fees if Financial Aid is not disbursed prior to the late fee assessed dates. If Financial
Aid is denied or canceled, student remains responsible for all charges unless student
withdraws during the refund period.
Donors awarding scholarships should specify the following:
- Student name and ID/SSN
- Restrictions, if any
- Donor contact name, email, and phone number
NOTE: Student assumes full responsibility for tuition and fees not covered by the
scholarship and will be charged late fees if scholarship is not paid prior to late fee assessment
The business office puts holds on your account when you have an overdue balance. You can ask to have the hold temporarily lifted, to allow you to register for an upcoming term by filling out the Financial Hold Appeal.